Saturday, January 24, 2009

1.21.09

Oh italiano.  In my supreme laziness, I took the bus to the SLC.  Why is this lazy, you might ask?  Because it means I will take the bus back to my apartment, in order to avoid having to walk up that damn hill in the bitter cold.  Yes, my laziness has reached a new low.  Have I mentioned how much of my time Italian is attempting to take? Oh, it is a lot.  Homework, workbook, online exercises.  And at some point, I guess I will study for the test I have next Friday.  Yeah, that's right.  It is really pissing me off.  I ran home, rearranged my room, and went to work to inhale deeply the pungent scent of decaying rodent.  I had forgotten how strong the smell was.  Gross.  India told me the sad tale of how her honesty will prevent her from getting a puppy.  I attempted to get some reading done at work, but people kept coming in to buy stuff!  Eventually I was distracted by the crossword and gave up on homework.  I cannot have a repeat of last semester.  Must end affair with Jon Stewart.  

No comments: