Saturday, November 1, 2008

morgan made me do it


8 Favorite TV Shows

1 The Office
2 Bones
3 House
4 Big Bang Theory
5 How I Met Your Mother
6 Old Christine
7 CSI
8 What Not to Wear

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1 Worked Out
2 Washed my hair
3 Had lunch with family
4 Voted
5 Drove to Clemson
6 Watched a mime change a flat tire
7 Wore a beret
8 Got $14 wayfarer knock-offs

8 Things I Look Forward to

1 My birthday
2 A  new president
3 Graduating
4 Christmas
5 Thanksgiving
6 Reading by the fireplace
7 Having a car that will not potentially explode
8 Being able to afford real wayfarers

8 Favorite Restaurants

1 The Grit
2 Clocked
3 Transmet
4 Five Star Day
5 RuSans
6 Last Resort
7 Casa Mia
8 Mexicali


8 Things on My Wishlist

1 Rayban Wayfarers
2 to own a great work of art
3 My grandpa's 1980 Mercedes sitting in his yard
4 A new down comforter
5 A more charitable attitude
6 the ability to speak and understand Italian
7 A J Crew Wedding
8 A man to participate in said J Crew wedding



2 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

You watched a mime change a flat tire?! Bonnie, your life sounds fantastic.

Shelley Nicole said...

I'll make you a great work of art...