Thursday, March 26, 2009

and all that jazz

I have nothing of note to say, really.  

I went to Thai Spoon last night with Chelsea and Charles.  It was oh so good this time.  Vanessa called during dinner to tell me that she started reading my blog and really enjoys it (thanks, Vanessa!)  I then went to Borders to listen to bluegrass and look for the newest issue of Paste, D.C. Matt recommended.  He told he it had a CD in it like the last issue I bought.  I went and looked through all the copies they had, not one had a CD.  I even asked the cashier, thinking maybe they would give them out as people bought them.  She did not know anything about the magazine.  I was also this whole time trying to avoid eye contact with the guitarist from one of Wyatt's bands, hoping he would not recognize me or my "why the hell are you playing the guitar like that" face.  I bought the latest In Style (only because I felt bad for asking the cashier a question and then just leaving-I cannot tell you how many guilt purchases I have made) and went to Barnes and Noble, where I bought my first issue of Paste, with a CD. 

I got there and looked through their copies, NO CD.  Wtf.  Finally, as I should have done 30 minutes previously, I read through the section with the music sampler.  

It includes a code to download the sampler online.

Oops.  

I also ended up buying a book called Flapper.  That whole era of the wild girl whathaveyou really intrigues me.  

I also skipped my afternoon classes today.  Because it was raining.  

I will probably skip Italian tomorrow too.  Because it will be raining.  And Professoressa drives me insane.  

BUT TOMORROW NIGHT I AM GOING DANCING AGAIN AND I SO CANNOT WAIT RAIN OR MOONSHINE.  

Have a good day.

No comments: