Wednesday, March 4, 2009

are the bangs shorter?

I only have seven minutes to make my Wednesday deadline....


I got a lovely haircut today.  I went with the bang look again.  I tried taking pictures, but I mostly look weird or bald.  But I am happy with it.  Finally, bangs done by a professional.  Not in a bathroom and not with craft scissors.  Le sigh.


Also, I just returned from seeing The Reader.  One of the most beautiful and heart-wrenching films I have seen.  Simply beautiful.  Maybe I will one day get sick on someone's staircase and then have a summer affair with them until they run off to join the Nazi party and I don't find out about it until I'm in law school but my lover won't admit that they cannot read or write...but that is not likely to happen.  Like I would get into law school.  

2 comments:

Leah Hollett said...

like you would ever date someone who couldn't read... hmmm... actually that sounds like a good idea! you could tell your readership ALL about the love affair and he would NEVER know!!!! ("oh this little blog thing?!?! it's really nothing. hmmm? what's that you say dear? what does it say? oh nothing just telling everyone about my new haircut....") LOL!:Þ

Charlotta-love said...

Like I would get into law school...ahahahaha...