Saturday, February 21, 2009

what white teeth you have

Sorry this is late, guys.  I had a crazy busy day yesterday.  

After I graduated high school, I kind of became obsessed with having white teeth.  Ok maybe not obsessed as I did not stem my cola consumption nor did I increase the number of times I brushed my teeth, but I did only buy whitening toothpaste, and soon moved on to white strips.  I have only used the kind that you put on your teeth for 30 minutes for like 2 weeks, I've used the Crest kind and the Target brand version of the same product.  Both were easy to use and had good results.  Since then, I've done a pretty good job of keeping up with keeping my teeth white. 

I have also found a toothpaste that I LOVE.  I read a review of it in Bust magazine and had to try it and I love love love it.  




Elgydium - Toothpaste, Whitening - 3.5 oz

Elgydium, French toothpaste.  The only problem is I cannot find it anywhere in a store, so I had to order it from drugstore.com.  Totally worth it.  Smile!




3 comments:

Leah Hollett said...

french toothpast. huh. what will they try next? deodorant? or perhaps razors and shaving cream? lol! i only kid. i need to get on the whitening ball.

Natalie said...

Elgydium, French toothpaste...geez Bonnie, you sure have refined tastes...I usually just use the free samples from the dentist office....

Natalie said...

PS: I did research on it...and it is a good product...

Micro-Pulverized Sodium Bicarbonate...an essential for whitening toothpastes...