Friday, February 27, 2009

stumble & bramble

As you may recall, I purchased for myself a lovely ring for Valentine's Day.  Also for V day I decided to splurge on some hair care.  I bought for myself some bumble and bumble shampoo, conditioner and styling creme.  

And I hate it.  

It makes my hair feel sticky and gross.  It looks pretty good, but it feels awful.  I much prefer my $3 bottle of anythingotherthanthis.  

My reason for posting, however, is to see if anyone wants to buy this stuff off of me.  I know, I know, I just spent three sentences describing how much I hate it.  But let me say this-bumble and bumble is a great product.  Just not for me.  Why am I trying to sell it instead of giving it away?  This stuff is expensive.  For me, anyway. $20 a bottle.  SO....




creme de coco shampoo
shampoo $10

creme de coco conditioner
conditioner $10


styling creme
styling creme $10




Or make me a better offer.  The bottles are like 7/8 full and there is probably a year's worth of styling creme left in that tiny bottle.  If you want more information on these particular products, you can visit bumbleandbumble.com


 How tacky is this?  Very.  Somebody buy this stuff before I'm forced to shave my legs with it.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a "try before you buy" deal we could work out?

Charlotta-love said...

I'm not interested but I laughed at that last 'shaving my legs with it' comment. Oh Bonnie...